Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Taking a break in my living room



























I´m glad things are going along well. After being around 3 months with enough spare time to decide what to do (staying or leaving), I  finally know the answer. It has been overwhelming but I´m relieved now. Dear readers, I´m moving to the U.S again and it seems that I´ll live there for a while. I´ve found the job opportunity that I haven´t found in Spain, and even though I hate to recognize this, my heart is still there. So, I´ll set off for Washington DC on September.

On the other hand, I´m kinda sad because I´m aware of all that I leave behing and I don´t like this at all, taking decissions is hard sometimes. Fortunately, people that matters to me will be there always. I´ll miss them so much though.

I´m full of contradictions right now but I'm letting the negative go. This morning I felt like having my coffee in my living room while drawing, reading and listening music. I really appreciate these moments and it makes me evade negative thoughts... It works so far...

Estoy contenta de que las cosas estén yendo bien. Después de haber estado unos 3 meses con tiempo de sobra para decidir que hacer ( si quedarme o irme), ya sé por fin la respuesta. Ha sido agobiante pero ya estoy tranquila. Queridos lectores/as, me mudo a Estados Unidos otra vez y todo apunta a que viviré allí tiempo. He encontrado la oportunidad laboral que no he encontrado aquí en España, y aunque odio reconocerlo, mi corazón todavía sigue allí. Así que me voy rumbo a Washington DC en Septiembre.

Por otra parte, estoy bastante triste porque soy consciente de todo lo que dejo atrás y no me gusta nada, algunas veces tomar decisiones es muy duro. Afortunadamente, las personas que me importan estarán ahí siempre aunque las echaré muchísimo de menos.

Ahora mismo estoy llena de contradicciones pero estoy dejando que la negatividad se vaya. Esta mañana me apetecía tomarme el café en mi salón dibujando, leyendo y escuchando música. Aprecio mucho estos momentos y me evade de todos los pensamientos negativos... Por ahora funciona...


4 comments:

  1. Animo Eva! Ya veras como todo te va genial! Me alegra q pronto estes de vuelta x tierras americanas!
    Un besote!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Estados Unidos a vivir! que bien, aunque eches de mnos a mucha gente seguro que vale la pena =)
    mucha suerte con todo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me quedado boquiabierta al ver tu blog..
    Es una puro estilo ! Te sigo desde ya chica guapa :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a wonderful life. but me , i stayed in the office with the same work ,boring !!
    cheap wow gold
    cheapest wow gold

    ReplyDelete