Thursday, October 27, 2011

Inspiration - On the road











Today I like to show you this great fashion shooting. It´s so good! Natasha Poly and Lachlan Bailey joined forces for the editorial "On the Road" for Vogue Spain November 2011. I really like this style.  As you can see in the following pics, what I sometimes do is mixing the good side and the rebel one in the same outfit. I am inspired by rock and motorcycles...
(Thanks Luis for the first 2 pics)

Hoy quiero enseñaros esta sesión de fotos. Natasha Poly y Lachlan Bailey unieron sus fuerzas para la editorial "En la carretera" para Vogue España en la edición de Noviembre 2011. Me encanta este estilo. Lo que hago algunas veces es juntar en el mismo outfit el lado bueno y el rebelde. El rock y las motos me sirven de inspiración... 
(Gracias Luis por las dos primeras fotos)





























OUTFIT PHOTO COLLAGE BY EVAINNY



Follow Evainny´s fashion diary

1 comment:

  1. Me encatan tus fotazass!! la chaquta de cuero me tiene totalmente enamorada ;)
    Un besito guapaa

    ReplyDelete