Saturday, August 4, 2012

Engagement photo shooting: The red dress










The second outfit for the engagement photo shooting was this red dress from Zara and black stilettos from Steve Madden.  Zara has very nice dresses in their new collection, I had a hard time at the store picking between all the dresses and pairs of shoes. This outfit was almost the winner.

El segundo estilismo para la sesión de fotos fue este vestido rojo de Zara y estos zapatos negros de aguja de Steve Madden. Zara tiene vestidos super bonitos en su nueva colección, me costó mucho elegir entre todos los vestidos y pares de zapatos. Este outfit fe casi el ganador.




I leave you with few pics of the shooting...





6 comments:

  1. preciosas fotos! te queda genial el vestido rojo!!

    besos y felicidades!

    L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. me encantan las fotos , y el vestido rojo y negro me gustan mucho como te quedan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola preciosa..
    Ante todo debo decirte, estás preciosa con ese vestido rojo, Y LA ULTIMA FOTO SUPER ROMANTICA...
    Muchas gracias por pasarte por mi blog, tu comentario me ha gustado mucho. Y SI QUE PENITA LO DEL SORTEO,EL PRÓXIMO LO SERÁ INTERNACIONAL,,
    PERO SI QUE ME GUSTARIA MUCHO TENERTE COMO SEGUIDORA,,YO YA LO HAGO,,,

    te espero..
    besos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the shoes with mint details :)

    I know you're following my blog on GFC, but it'll be moving soon, and then you can't follow on GFC anymore :( if you wanna follow me in the future, you can do so on bloglovin :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the shoes with mint details :)

    I know you're following my blog on GFC, but it'll be moving soon, and then you can't follow on GFC anymore :( if you wanna follow me in the future, you can do so on bloglovin :)

    ReplyDelete