Thursday, August 2, 2012

Wedding photo diary: Dress me up!





In the U. S is common having an engagement shooting with your fiance before the wedding. This is one of the dresses I chose for the photo shooting. I´ll post tomorrow the second outfitt because I still have those pictures in my camera. I´ll post also tomorrow few pictures of the result.
This navy blue dress is from En Crème (Nordstrom) and the sandals are from Zara.

En Estados Unidos es muy típico hacer una sesión de fotos junto con tu prometido/a antes de la boda. Este es uno de los vestidos que elegí para la sesión. Mañana postearé el segundo estilismo que elegí porque tengo todaviá esas fotos en la cámara. También postearé alguna foto del resultado de la sesión.
Este vestido azul marino es de En Crème (Nordstrom) y las sandalias son de Zara.

No comments:

Post a Comment